Sunday, June 12, 2011

Paige Denim is Magic in a Pair of Pants


OK, maybe not literal magic but zipping into a pair makes me feel like I have the butt and the legs I was always meant to have. It's like the miracle-workers at Paige have figured out how to fuse Spanx into the fabric, rendering them the "Tony Robbins" of jeans for my self-esteem!

I recently scored a pair at Nordstrom's Rack with the of-the-moment flared leg I keep see in the Sartorialist. It's been a running theme in his blog, and a welcomed one, if I may add, as a fit and flare leg is slimming and lengthening like a pair of skinny's but so much more comfortable.

They're a bit longer than normal, to accomodate sky-high heels and the ratio of fit to flare is spot on. Based on Mr. Schuman's photos, I like them with a strong, pointed toe peeking from out of a hem that  grazes the floor just a tad... just a tad.

No comments:

Post a Comment